** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||EU/EMEA/Americas Warranty & Technical Support Agent|
|Line Manager:||Global Aftersales Manager|
|Standard Working Hours:||37.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday (flexible)|
|Salary:||£TBD Dependant on Exprience, on-call allowance|
|Holiday:||20 days per annum, rising to 25 days after 2 years service|
|Benefits:||Company pension scheme, health scheme (BUPA), life cover|
Working within the Aftersales department, the Warranty & Technical Support Agents will be responsible for providing technical support, delivering training, managing warranty cases, throughout the Cox global aftersales network.
2.0 JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responding to technical enquiries from the service network and end users in a timely manner with appropriate information and guidance.
- Manage warranty cases in order to provide customers with a solution to any problems that might arise, with the minimum amount of effort and inconvenience.
- Develop product training sessions and deliver sessions at CPT facilities and partner locations across the world.
- Analysing aftersales data to generate reports that clearly define and communicate issues to other business functions.
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business and partner organisations to provide technical solutions, in a timely manner to integrate CPT products into vessel projects.
- Update existing and author new technical documents to support CPT products.
- Be available to Provide 24/7 ‘On call’ support when rotated on duty.
- Analysis of root cause issues to identify opportunities to enhance quality whilst reducing claims & repairs.
- Participate in technical reviews regarding Diagnostic equipment, tooling systems and operational equipment
- Ability to listen and empathise with customers who are requiring support.
- Be able to adapt communication appropriately to best suit the person(s) you are interacting with.
- Have strong IT skills – proficient in the use of Microsoft office programs and have experience of PC based Control System Diagnostic applications.
- A motivated team player who can manage time and prioritise workload to deliver objectives
- Methodical approach to fault diagnosis.
- Ability to be able to analyse data to make evidence-based decisions to the best course of action.
- Nurture and maintain good working relationships with customers, partner organisations and other CPT departments
4.0 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Mechanical/Electrical ATA/NVQ/City and Guilds 1,2 &3 Vocational qualifications OR BEng, BSc Degree educated.
- Minimum of three years’ experience maintain/developing Common Rail Fuel Injection Diesel engines OR Maritime aftersales experience.
- Ability to follow complex procedures in a safe and accurate manner
- Experience of working on maritime powertrain and control systems.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM platform.
- Operation of small powered marine craft.
- Fluent in a second language – Spanish, Mandarin, German desirable
ABOUT COX POWERTRAIN
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned engineering company based in Shoreham by Sea. Cox have spent the past decade developing a ground-breaking new engine, supported by £90m of private investment, for marine industry which is disrupting the global marine market. Cox Powertrain have over 120 permanent employees, with strong connections with the automotive industry.
The core engine module is a V8, 8 piston, 4-stroke turbo charged diesel with a capacity of 4.4ltr litres that delivers up to 300 hp (261 kW) per module. Principal beneﬁts are increased responsiveness combined with reduced size, mass and parts count when compared with conventional diesels of similar power output and improved fuel efficiency and storage safety compared to gasoline engines of similar power output.