1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Sales Systems Specialist|
|Line Manager:||Head of Sales|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday inclusive|
|Salary Range:||£ DOE|
|Holiday:||20 days per annum, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service|
|Benefits:||Company pension scheme, health care (BUPA), life cover, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme|
Cox Powertrain are currently recruiting an Internal Sales System Specialist with strong ERP system experience within sales and operations, the candidate will work alongside the Sales team, liaising with production, logistics, aftermarket, and the finance departments in a multi-discipline role.
2.0 JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY
2.1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be part of the IT Power Users Team driving improvements and change through the business with prime responsibility for the Sales solutions
- Collaborate with Senior Managers across various departments to take ownership and responsibility of the Sales solution, data, reporting and processes
- Balance client requirements with company production
- Issue weekly reports on performance against plan and review with procurement, production, and sales
3.1 BEHAVIOURAL STANDARDS
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment consistent with an international fast-growing company
- A positive attitude to your own work
- The ability to help others with theirs is essential, as you balance the requirements of the company and the customer
4.0 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical skills and reporting expertise
- A good mix of technical and commercial acumen
- Proven ability to multi-task and work with dispersed teams
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent communication
- A good sense of humour and excellent inter-personal skills
- Extensive ERP, SLM and CRM experience (preferably Epicor and Sales Force)
- IT power user with ability to perform advanced computing functions.
- Report writing with knowledge of database structures.
- As part of this team you must also have good knowledge and understanding of the full business process, specifically how supply chain and operations meet demand.
- Experience in optimising processes and procedures
- Ideally have worked within a project team to implement an ERP and/or CRM system, in a fast-paced environment
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***