|Reporting to||IT Director|
|Standard Working Hours||Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week|
|Holiday Entitlement||20 days, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service|
To work as part of a team in developing an innovative power dense marine diesel engine and associated components.
To support the business across all IT related matters ensuring maximum productivity for employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
As IT Support Engineer, your primary duties and key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Procurement and rebuild of IT hardware and software to ensure employees can carry out their job roles.
- Ensure all computers are built to a common operating system and security platform using SCCM Server.
- Maintain the environment so vendor security updates are pushed to all computers using SCCM Server.
- Manage user accounts ensuring relevant access to CPT data and systems.
- Ensure all IT processes are followed, and documentation is maintained.
- Willingness when required to travel in UK and internationally to support the CPT business on IT matters.
- Maintain and monitor the complete IT Infrastructure to maintain a secure and productive environment.
- Manage the IT Support helpdesk ensuring issues are resolved promptly or escalated to third parties where support contracts are in place.
- Carry out electrical safety checks on IT hardware.
- Test and evaluate new technology to keep CPT business at maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose IT related issues through to resolution.
- Train and guide users where required on IT systems.
Optionally there is scope for the IT Support Engineer if they have previous experience in software to progress their skills in development of the Software systems within Cox, namely the Epicor ERP, Visual Factory MES and the SalesForce (TBC) Lightning Service and CRM Solution.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button, or email email@example.com, and include: Your current CV, covering letter including salary expectations and any notice period.
About Cox Powertrain
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned, well-funded, company. It has taken a clean sheet approach through its development programme to deliver diesel engine designs that combine innovation, with best engineering practice to develop patented technologies to unlock new levels of power density.
The company is an exciting place to work, where innovative and unusual ideas are actively encouraged. The business is rapidly growing, and as such – is the ideal environment for a candidate wishing to work in a business with opportunity for career progression, and to be involved in an industry-changing development from relatively early on.
Apply for role
If you wish to apply for this role please click on apply and include:
- Your current CV
- Covering letter including salary expectation and any notice period