|Reporting to||IT Director|
|Standard Working Hours||Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week|
|Holiday Entitlement||20 days, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service|
To work as part of a team in developing an innovative power dense marine diesel engine and associated components.
To support the business across all IT related matters ensuring maximum productivity for employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
As IT Support Engineer, your primary duties and key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Procurement of IT hardware and software to ensure employees can carry out their job roles.
- Using SCCM build computers to a common image and ensure security updates are successfully rolled out.
- Manage AD user accounts ensuring relevant access to CPT data and systems.
- Ensure all IT processes are followed, and documentation is maintained.
- Willingness when required to travel in UK and internationally to support the CPT business on IT matters.
- Maintain and monitor the complete IT Infrastructure to maintain a secure and productive environment.
- Manage the IT Support helpdesk ensuring issues are resolved promptly or escalated to third parties where support contracts are in place.
- Test and evaluate new technology to keep CPT business at maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose IT related issues through to resolution.
- Train and guide users where required on IT systems.
- Set up and configure users and roles within the Applications used within CPT.
- Configure Workflow and standard enhancements within the Applications used within CPT, mainly Epicor ERP BPM’s, Service Connect etc, experience isn’t essential as training will be given but some experience in automating systems via code is required.
- Write or modify reports and Dashboards within the Applications used at CPT. Training will be given but some experience in Relational Databases and SQL code is required.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button, or email email@example.com, and include: Your current CV, covering letter including salary expectations and any notice period.
About Cox Powertrain
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned, well-funded, company. It has taken a clean sheet approach through its development programme to deliver diesel engine designs that combine innovation, with best engineering practice to develop patented technologies to unlock new levels of power density.
The company is an exciting place to work, where innovative and unusual ideas are actively encouraged. The business is rapidly growing, and as such – is the ideal environment for a candidate wishing to work in a business with opportunity for career progression, and to be involved in an industry-changing development from relatively early on.
Apply for role
If you wish to apply for this role please click on apply and include:
- Your current CV
- Covering letter including salary expectation and any notice period