|Job Title||Accounts Assistant – Accounts Payables|
|Line Manager||Financial Controller|
|Salary Range||£ dependent on Experience|
|Benefits||20 days paid leave per annum rising to 25 after two years (plus Bank Holidays), pension, health scheme|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and highly capable individual to join the finance team for a full-time role in a busy department. You should be an individual who likes to take ownership of their responsibilities, be able to work without supervision and have a disciplined and methodical approach to duties and responsibilities. A team player.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Inputting invoices on to the Epicor ERP system both via Purchase Order transactions and Accounts Payable. Process to include checking the G/L account is correct and following up any queries with the Procurement Department.
- Liaising with Procurement Department for alignment of goods received, not invoiced and vice versa;
- Employee Expenses – processing employee expenses using Concur/SAP, as well as manual inputting on to Epicor system including checking the G/L accounts are correct, and receipts are attached. If receipts are missing, discrepancies apparent, following up with the relevant individual.
- Company Credit Cards – processing credit card submissions from Concur to Epicor, ensuring relevant approval has been obtained.
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements – liaising with suppliers/ procurement department.
- Assisting with payment run preparation, as required.
- Assisting the Financial Controller, as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail; a right first time attitude and approach.
- Experience of a busy work environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Accounts software packages – Epicor experience preferable but can provide training.
- Excel & word
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned, well-funded company. It has taken a clean sheet approach to developing a marine diesel outboard product which is the first of its kind. The CXO300 programme combines innovation with best engineering practice to develop patented technologies, unlocking new levels of power density which have historically limited uptake of diesel-powered outboards in the industry.
The company offers an exciting and fast-paced environment where innovative and unusual ideas are actively encouraged. The business is rapidly growing and as such is the ideal environment for a candidate looking for career progression and involvement in an industry-changing product from an early stage.
Apply for role
If you wish to apply for this role please click on apply and include:
- Your current CV
- Covering letter including salary expectation and any notice period