THE MARINE ENGINE TECHNOLOGY THAT BREAKS NEW GROUND
Cox Powertrain has exclusive partnerships with Xenta Systems and Murphy by Enovation to supply the all important controls and displays system for the game changing CXO300.
The unique design of the CXO300 outboard diesel engine combines patented technology with a range of advanced engineering innovations. Together they deliver an engine that is not just best-in-class, but in a league of its own.
With a robust and reliable outboard, our controls and display screens will match.
- The throttle delivers a level of control that is equal to the CXO300’s power and durability
- State-of-the-art algorithms allow seamless, intuitive manoeuvrability in close quarters
- Sweeping lines, a smooth level action and a firm, ergonomic design all make it effortless to maintain a perfectly precise throttle control
- The controls are sculpted from the finest materials. Stainless steel levers and internal covers provide a durable long-lasting and beautiful throttle station
- The epoxy-filled joystick has strategic draining points, ensuring it is rugged enough to withstand years of heavy-duty use
- The latest in CAN bus technology allows up to six stations to be easily installed on a single communication cable. Configuration is equally straightforward via a single control unit connection, making installation and troubleshooting an ‘at the helm’ job, not ‘in the engine room’ challenge.
YOUR DIESEL OUTBOARD IN HIGH DEFINITION
Every element of the CXO300 has been thought through, right down to the choice of display.
- Murphy by Enovation’s PowerView® systems offer configurable CAN-based HD screens with rich, full-colour graphics, easy-to-read operator interfaces and high-speed processors
- The bonded, glare-free LED monitors remain bright and clear even in full sunlight, making them ideal for all types of environments and applications
- Screen sizes:
- PowerView® 450: 4”
- PowerView® 780B: 7”
- PowerView® 1200: 12”